Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas, Darling

I am looking forward to the end of next week!!! School is almost OVER for the semester, I get to go home and spend time with my family, and Christmas is just around the corner. (Have I mentioned that I love Christmas? Because I adore Christmas.) 

It seems like I haven't been home much this semester-- maybe only once a month, possibly less. After not being home all summer, I feel like I don't get to see my family very often. As excited as I am about the Disney world internship opportunity this summer, I am a little worried about being so far away for so long. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

The holidays are in full swing here at school-- my apartment is gorgeously decorated, plans are almost done for my Christmas party, and I am singing a small Christmas show on Saturday! (White Rhino, 8 pm, come by!)

On top of my personal Christmas Cheer (spread by singing loudly for all to hear...), we decorated our office as a gingerbread village. It's seriously legit- check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment